TO WORK SUCCESSFULLY TOGETHER BEYOND BORDERS, IT IS A “MUST” FOR INDIVIDUALS TO HAVE CULTURAL AWARENESS AND KEEP THE ATTITUDE TO LEARN.
4 hrs program to make a head start
SENRYAKU is a Japanese word that means strategy, strategic planning.
"SENRYAKU WORKSHOP" is a program to prepare and make a strategy before the business meeting.
It is designed to help time pressured professionals, entrepreneurs, investors, management team, CEO / board of directors to learn the practical communication tools and manners for the meeting with the Japanese.
Helpful for the situation such as ;
- Meeting with the Japanese counter party
- Attending a trade show in Japan
- Participating in a delegation or incentive trip to Japan
- Business trip to Japan
In the total of 4 hours, you can learn and build ;
- 10 things you need to know to deal with the Japanese
- Insight of the Japanese culture, finesse, value and mindset
- Communication strategies for upcoming meetings
- Improvement in your non verbal communication skills
- Practical manners and dos and don't
The course is given
- in English
- for a group and private
- Online (Zoom, Teams etc) or at your premises when it becomes possible.
To receive a quotation and book an intake call, please contact below.
By email :
+31 6 50 69 38 87
Read related articles...